The term “You” in the payment policy document refers to the purchaser/customer makes purchases from the FurnLane.
FurnLane will not be responsible nor be liable for any damage or loss arising indirectly or directly to you when you are making payment on the website using one of the applicable methods. This non-liability and non-responsibility of FurnLane applies to the following scenarios:
- No authorization for a transaction
- The decline of a transaction, irrespective of the reason
- A payment issue due to the transaction
- Crossing the limit pre-decided by You and your Bank(s).
Acceptable Payment Methods
All major modes of electronic payments, including Credit/Debit cards, UPIs, EMIs, and other major third-party payment solutions, are available at FurnLane. You will get the list of applicable options once you are making payment for the furniture or other products on the website.
It is compulsory for you to make all the payments against the services/products in the Indian National Rupees as acceptable in the Republic of India. FurnLane does not accept transactions in any other forms of currency for the products/services purchased from the website.
As a customer, you accept, agree, and understand that FurnLane is neither a financial institution nor a banking service, but just an online retailer offering automated and electronic modes of payment through the already existing authorized Electronic Card payment gateway networks and authorized banking infrastructure. FurnLane does not act as a trustee concerning the transaction fees or transactions.
Electronic payment processing
- Only authorized credit card payment gateway or payment system infrastructure is used to process all valid Debit/Credit cards and other relevant payment instruments. The same payment system infrastructure and payment gateways are governed by the terms and conditions (T&C) agreed to between the respective payment instrument issuing company or bank. The information of your Debit/Credit cards is not stored in any form by the FurnLane.
- FurnLane uses only that payment gateway for the processing of all online bank transfers from valid bank accounts which the respective Issuing Bank provides to the users as a part of payment facility. All such online bank transfers on payment facility are governed by the Terms and Conditions (T&C) that the respective issuing bank and the buyer have agreed upon.