Return and refunds - FurnLane
Cancellation of a product
- Reporting a damaged product: If the product you have received has some manufacturing defect or is damaged, inform the same to our team immediately after the delivery. Share the details of the order, along with the issue at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will assess the issue and offer the solution within 72 hours. The team thoroughly analyzes the damage and informs if you can return or replace it.
- Reporting a wrong product: If the specifications of the product are different from what you had asked for, share the complete details with us immediately via
Customer Care No: +91-8447709123
Customer support email: email@example.com
- Cancellation of discounted products: The customers can’t cancel the orders that are purchased during a sale or at discounted rates.
Return & Refund:
In case of any refund due to defective or wrong product, the following guidelines will be followed.
- The refund and replacement process initiates after the cancelled product is picked up from the customer’s premises.
- A refund is initiated within two to three days after the product reaches our warehouse.
- You will receive the refund via cash, NEFT, or through the original mode of payment.
- A processing charge might be levied on you, depending on the order.
- Each product from FurnLane comes with warranty mentioned in individual product description. This includes coverage against borer and inherent termite issues, along with all manufacturing defects.
- This manufacturer’s warranty is not applicable to:
- Damages arising due to incorrect product installation
- Scratches, small cuts, or other issues due to cleaning
- Decaying of wood due to exposure of the product to direct sunlight and water
- Random displacement, resulting in cracks on the product
- Coverings, cushion covers, or upholstery that comes with the product
- The minor cracks (or checks) that appear on solid wood over time aren’t included in the warranty, as the product life remains unaffected due to these checks.
- An unevenness of 5 mm often happens due to the difference in floor levels and surfaces—according to the industry standards. There is no warranty applicable to such cases.
Once the order has reached your nearest delivery center and you fail to receive the products, we would hold the products for 10 days, after this time line, FurnLane shall be free to charge for holding the products for longer.
Our product processing and delivery team shares regular updates about shipping. The team also ensures you install the product at your premises seamlessly.
We offer free delivery to the address shared by you while making an order. This free delivery option is valid only for the single attempt made by our representative to deliver your order. You need to pay an additional shipping charge if you miss the delivery during the first attempt.
The delivery of the product by our representative applies only to the ground floor, in case the service lift isn’t available. (Applicable to the large products)
You need to pay an extra shipping charge if you provide a specific delivery time or want to get your product delivered on weekends.